About the program:
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Ambassador for Girls Who Climb! Our Ambassadors are very important to the successful mission of our community – to bring together like-minded women who enjoy the thrill of climbing and to provide a positive and motivational atmosphere where women can share their adventures, ask questions, create events and much more!
Role of an ambassador:
As an Ambassador you will act as a representative/POC for your local area. Ambassadors will work closely with the Founders to create local events and promote our community.
Certain obligations come with being a GWC Ambassador.
Requirements of an Ambassador include but are not limited to the following:
- Represent yourself as a GWC Ambassador through your Instagram (if you don’t have one, let us know) by putting “@girlswhoclimbofficial Ambassador” in your profile description.
- Share (2) Girls Who Climb posts a month – tagging @girlswhoclimbofficial and hash-tagging #girlswhoclimbofficial and promoting our community in your posts!
- Host at least (1) GWC event every TWO months. (I understand certain obligations can take over, so just work with us on that.)
- Post our GWC poster in your local gym. Send us a shot of the pic so we can share it! We will email you the poster file upon your acceptance into the program.
What are the benefits of being a GWC Ambassador?
Aside from taking a part in this growing and influential community, you are entitled to some perks!
- 30% off all GWC Gear with Ambassador Promo Code (After 2 Month Probationary Period)
- GWC Ambassador T-Shirt (Coming Soon.)
- GWC Stickers to keep and pass out
- A guaranteed spot at all of our event reservations and no fee for events
AND MUCH MORE!
Being an Ambassador should be fun and honorable. If you are not serious or do not agree with the terms, please do not accept the position. Failure to comply with the requirements will result in removal from the program. This community is growing expeditiously and is making a huge impact on the lives of many women – therefore our team members need to be dedicated, dependable and heavily involved.
Pictured Above: GWC Member Blair Haddad